Who do I contact for mosquito issues?

Dallas County is responsible for mosquito treatment in the City of Rowlett, including the portion of the City located in Rockwall County. Once a complaint has been reported an expert will survey the property looking for larva, adult mosquitoes, and standing water. If larva are found the source will be treated with larvacide. Dallas County can also place a trap out overnight to get a representative count on the adults and test the adults to determine if they are carrying disease. Currently, Dallas County is not spraying to exterminate adults unless a group of mosquitoes is found to be carrying a disease. For mosquito related service please submit a service request to the online Citizen Action Center, or call 972-412-6100.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for mosquito issues?
2. How do I renew my Health/Food Service Permit?
3. Who should I call to report a problem with a restaurant or other food-related business?
4. What is the fee schedule for routine immunizations?
5. What are the costs for the flu and pneumococcal vaccine?
6. Are there any other flu shot locations that I may go to?
7. What are the operation hours of the Garland Health Service Clinic?
8. What is the phone number to the City of Garland Health Services Clinic?
9. Where can I get my Certified Food Managers Certificate?