Who is responsible for screening walls??

Recreation Department does some screening walls and Public Works does some screening walls, therefore the quickest way to get information is to call the Rowlett Action Center at 972-412-6100 or email at actioncenter@rowlett.com and you will be directed to the staff person who can assist.  

Show All Answers

1. How do I get in touch with Go Link transportation and where is the service area?
2. How do I sign up to receive weather alerts and other emergency information?
3. When and how often does Code Enforcement come around neighborhoods?
4. If sidewalks are needing repair, can an outside company be called instead of going through the City to facilitate the repairs?
5. Who is responsible for screening walls??
6. Is there a home repair volunteer group for seniors for gardening, painting, and AC service?
7. Where can seniors go to learn more about Medicare?
8. Where can I find information on affordable senior housing?
9. Does Rowlett have any affordable senior living communities?
10. What are some resources available to senior citizens?