Show All Answers

1. Do I need to obtain a permit for repairing a portion or replacing the entire fence?
2. My water heater needs repair and I will be doing the work myself. Do I need a permit?
3. As a contractor, must I register with the City of Rowlett before I pull a permit?
4. If I sublease the Take Area adjacent to my property, do I still need a permit to build any structures or place items in the subleased area?
5. Do I need permission to put landscaping in my subleased Take Area?
6. Where can I get more information on the Lake Ray Hubbard Take Area?